No Products in the Cart
All you need to do is make a purchase from our store and you automatically go into the draw to win.
To increase your chances we would love for you to take a pic with our products and post it to our Facebook Page Recommendations or wait for our review email and do it there. If you do, you get an additional five entries into the draw!
1. The promoter is HOUSE OF VIMM PTY LTD of PO BOX 4125 Essendon Fields, Melbourne, VIC, 3041, ABN 19636495086 (“HOUSE OF VIMM”).
2. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter
3. Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
6. The promotion commences at 12.00am on 10 December 2019 and ends 11:59pm AEST 31st January 2020.
7. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
9. To enter, participants must make a purchase from our online store (www.houseofvimm.com) from 12am on 26 December 2019 until 12am on 31 January 2020 or as otherwise advise via email from midnight on 10 December 2019 until 11.59pm on 31 January 2020.
10. Each individual purchase counts as One Entry, except where explicitly stated by the promotor. With any purchase made during our Boxing Day or New Years Giveaway’s constituting five entries per purchase. Multiple entries permitted.
11. Participants can enter the competition in other ways, including but not limited to the following: (i) Posting a photo and recommendation to the House Of Vimm Facebook Page and tag a friend in that post or via our YOTPO review system and this constitutes five entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Drawing the winner
14. All valid entries will go into a draw, which will take place at 9:00am AEST on 1 February 2020 (“Draw Date”).
15. One winner will be drawn.
16. The winner will be announced at 8:00pm AEST on 1 February 2020, on House Of Vimm’s Facebook Page. . The winner will be notified via email and will have 2 business days to respond, or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
17. Should the winner remain uncontactable, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12:00pm AEST 14 February 2020.
18. The redrawn winner shall be notified by 8:00pm AEST on 14 February 2020, via email.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $5,000 (including GST). One winner will receive a tropical holiday package for 2020 in Bali, Indonesia for 2 people including: 5 nights accommodation, return flights, and return airport transfers.
20. The winner will be able to choose who they want to attend on the trip with them.
21. The winner will have the option to extend their trip past the giveaway, at their own cost.
22. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
24. The holiday must be taken during the following periods: 1st May to 30th May 2020
25. The prize cannot be changed once the booking has been made. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
26. Any travel companion under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
27. The winner acknowledges and accepts that activities that form part of the prize are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own enquiries about local issues and conditions at the destination prior to travel.
28. The winner (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the prize package including shopping, other spa packages, spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
29. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate health checks prior to taking the prize.
30. HOUSE OF VIMM expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and HOUSE OF VIMM’S discretion will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. HOUSE OF VIMM expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
31. HOUSE OF VIMM accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
32. HOUSE OF VIMM shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
33. HOUSE OF VIMM will not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software or spamming that allows an entrant to enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
34. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of HOUSE OF VIMM which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HOUSE OF VIMM reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
35. HOUSE OF VIMM collects your information to include you in this competition. Your personal information is protected and never shared.
36. Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
37. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.